Classic Inca Trail 4 Days 3 Nights
The Camino Inca (Inca Trail), designed by one of the most surprising cultures in the world, connected to the marvellous city of Machu Picchu and many Peruvian archaeological centres, you can enjoy this place with us.
Being one of the few authorised operators in the network of Inca Trails, we offer nature, culture and adventure travel lovers one of the most incredible treks in Peru.
Price $450USD per person
DAY 1: Cusco – KM82 – Huayllabamba
Our guide and private transport will come pick you up at your hotel at 5.00 in the morning. Be sure to have breakfast at your hotel and bring some snacks for the trip. We´ll travel about 2 and a half hours to the famous km182, the entrance to the Inca Trail – don´t forget your passport. We´ll begin our trek on the Inca Trail where our team will have everything ready for the four-day expedition. We´ll cross the Urubamba River and observe prickly pear plants on the 3-hour walk to the first archaeological centre, Llactapata. From here, we´ll carry on for around 2 more hours to Huayllabamba, then camp the night at 2870m/9417ft.
DAY 2: Huayllabamba – Warmiwañusca – Pacamayo
After a relaxing night, we´ll get ready for the most difficult day of the trek. A 6-hour ascent from the campsite brings us to Llulluchapampa and a stop for lunch, then we´ll move on to Warmiwañusca (Dead Woman´s Pass) at 4215m/13828ft. At this incredible locale between the pampas of the sierra and the Amazon tundra, we´ll embark on our 600m descent until arriving at our campsite at Pacaymayo to enjoy an inviting supper and spend the night in tents prepared by our staff.
DAY 3: Pacaymayo – Puyupatamarca – Wiñaywayna
After a good night´s rest and an inviting breakfast at an early hour, we´ll start our adventure walking for about 8 hours. Our first stop will be the Runku Rankay sector with its incredible panorama and Inca epoch surveillance point at 3760m/12335ft. We´ll then pass through the Sayamarca sector which divides the Amazon tundra and the famous cloud forest, in which orchids and hummingbirds can be seen as well as other types of flora and fauna. We´ll have a delicious lunch while enjoying the scenic beauty, then take a one-hour trek to the Phuyupatamarca sector, the third-highest point of the Inca Trail and take in the famous Salkantay snowpeak. From here we´ll continue for about 3 more hours to our campsite at Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young) where we´ll enjoy our last day camping out.
DAY 4: Wiñaywayna – Intipunku – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
Today, we´ll get up very early to enjoy our breakfast and bid our support team goodbye. We´ll begin our expedition to Intipunku (Gate of the Sun) and appreciate the sun shining over the city of Machu Picchu. Following this we´ll start our descent to the city of Machu Picchu and spend between 2 and 3 hours there. Here you can visit the Guardian House, the Temple of the Sun, the Main Plaza and its main temples and finally the Temple of the Condor. After this we´ll take the bus to Aguas Calientes village and have lunch at a restaurant chosen by the travel agency. We´ll have some free time to rest and take in the village until our train is ready to take us to Ollantaytambo village, where our transport awaits us for the return to your hotel in Cusco.
- Private Transportation Hotel Cusco-km82
- Entrance to the Inca trails and Machupicchu
- Support staff for the 4 days of walking
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners on the Inca trail route
- 1 lunch at the restaurant chosen by the agency
- Hot water to drink
- Camping equipment (sleeping bags, tents, poles, inflatable mattresses, ecological lamps)
- Bus down to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Hot water return train-Ollantaytambo, etc)
- Private transportation from Ollantaytambo-hotel in Cusco
- Satelital phone
- Spanish-English private guide
- First aid kit
- Alcoholic drinks
- Remember that it will be in an attractive of sustainable and natural use
- Bring refused equipment (canteens)
- The weight of your personal things should not exceed 5 kg (clothes, sunscreen, medicines, etc.)
- Do not affect the places of natural and cultural scenes
- Sticks with protection to avoid the destruction of material culture
- Thin and waterproof clothing, being a warm tropical climate.
- High-end video equipment is prohibited on the Inca trail and Machupicchu (a special permit is needed that is processed one month in advance)
Your money is safe with us, the Danzak agency makes sure that you can pay through the PayPal platform or you can pay with your credit or debit card in any of the brands such as MasterCard, visa, american express, safari, dinners club, etc. in the easiest and most comfortable way you can feel.
Is it safe?
PayPal is the most secure payment method, as your financial information is kept private. Your card numbers will never be revealed to the merchant or travel on the network. Paypal will charge commissions to the recipient so you should check the additional commission percentage beforehand.
Payment details and method
If you want to ask for more payment methods, we invite you to contact our customer support by clicking on the following page: