Humantay Lake Full Day
One of the mystical locales in the Cusco region, a stretch of the amazing Salkantay route, located in Peru´s White Cordillera, at 4200m/13780ft. This short and moderate trek makes it one of the most exciting and incredible of the area.
Price $400USD per person
Our expert guide will pick you up at 3.00am with our private transport to take us to the north of the city. Following 3 hours we´ll arrive at the famous community of Mollepata to enjoy an inviting breakfast at a weather station. Returning to the road for another hour, we´ll arrive at the base of Soraypampa where you can decide how to travel to Lake Huamantay. There are two options: a scenic two and a half-hour hike to Huimantay, or one-way on horseback for 80 soles, but which doesn´t reach the lake.
Once at Lake Humantay the guide will give us a short description of the locale, and you´ll have time to enjoy the scenery and take photos. The return is easier and we´ll get back to the base around noon, then go back to the country house to enjoy a delicious lunch buffet and a short rest.
Following this, our transport will return you to our hotel in Cusco.
- Private transportation hotel Cusco-Soraypamapa- hotel Cusco
- Entrance of La Laguna Humantay
- Ecological walking sticks for high mountain hike
- Classic American breakfast (fresh fruit juice, American coffee, bread, butter, jam, infusions, fruit)
- Buffet lunch designed for all tastes and diet, do not forget to tell us if you are vegan, vegetarian or if you suffer from any allergies.
- First aid kit in case of an incident
- Private Spanish-English guide
- Water bottle
- Horses (cost 80 soles)